Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ET Phone Home (100th post)

Law 1: I have met 0.000000001 %  of the world's population, and I am allergic to 95% of the ones I have met. This law is also known as the Law of the Penguin.
Corollary: Ergo, all the people I love, are therefore, aliens. I am not allergic to them.

Here's to the froody aliens I know. Mama Roy and Mannequin, well, neither of you ever stood a chance of being from this world. Hobson, Akki, Tuli, Priyanka and our Jackass have demonstrated distinct Betelgeusean qualities too, and of course there are the occasional inter galactic travelers like pattoo, moony and such.

Thanks for visiting the third rock.

Oh and another thing...

3 comments :

naween said...

hmm.. not necessarily. Unless you have the incidence rate of aliens in world population. :P

Akki... said...

First of all, Can you change the color of the "Comment" link so that i know i am clicking on it and not on a white space in your post.. !!!
Second of all and third of all, who is Jackass, and who is Mama Roy???

Mannequin said...

hahahhahaa.. love it! dint understand words but love it :D