Thursday, October 29, 2009

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works

It's been a while since I cribbed to my heart's content, and it's not because life is perfect, or Murphy has ceased to influence the less than perfect world of mine. Murphy still remains the shining star influencing my charts. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong, and then there are... the idiots!

Either the general IQ of the human race has been plummeting, or I was clearly fooled into coming to this place by some god like creature. I have a strange feeling that its the latter. One day I am going to meet the person who is writing, directing and editing this chaotic piece, and ask him, "Dude! What the fuck were you thinking!."
I mean the script is just all over the place!

Have to admit though, the characters are brilliant.
Well most of them!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

It's been a while since you cribbed to your heart's content?!

So not true...who are you trying to fool Patti!

What if there is no director and it was all happening purely due to randomness?

Vishnu said...

The characters are well fleshed out, if that's what you mean by 'brilliant'. Can't say that they're intelligent though... and that's even if you stretch your imagination past the groping arms of time and space into a whole new dimension.

Mannequin said...

ugh look at patti trying to turn this into a religious debate of some sort - smirk smirk..