Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lunch time bytes

You see its nice to have some 'normal' chance conversations over fish and mushrooms, and its nicer to have these conversations with Binny. She is without doubt the only person capable of coming up with these gems.

We have stopped speaking, sleeping and indulging in other such mundane activities due to the phenomenal amount of work we seem to have. Here's a routine dialogue between Binny, Abhinav and the moi...

Binny: (ending yet another joke that I failed to comprehend, please get in touch with her for details) ... Because beggars can't be chooosaahs
Aruni: (vacated the table temporarily having heard the joke once... twice would be irksome)
Abhinav: (the guy is hell bent on making the joke longer... and wants to grasp the basic nitty gritties of it)
Binny: I was not born in my previous lives. My soul is pure, and this is my first life. I have been sent here to test my patience.
Aruni: You mean you have been sent here to test everyone's patience.
Abhinav: I was busy being too nice... buts that what I wanted to say.

That's a small gist of mad lunch with Binny... and now back to work.
More on hundred winks diaries later... tbc

PS: I didn't quote all of the conversation... that would be stupid, Binny please don't jump the gun and ask me to set a context.
PPS: The signs are but obvious.

No comments :